- We are committed to reducing our consumption of the Earth’s limited resources and preserving them for future generations.
- We are committed to creating a positive impact on our business communities and the local communities in which we operate.
- We are committed to incorporating innovative solutions and sustainability criteria into the way we operate our business park.
- Certified eight buildings with BREEAM In Use and achieved two ‘Excellent’ ratings and six ‘Very Good’ ratings.
- Continued the LED light replacement programme in managed areas and voids.
- Taps, shower heads and WCs upgrades in managed areas to water conserving equipment.
- Installed cycling and end of trip facilities in buildings.
- Undertook air quality testing on all multi occupier buildings.
- Increased the number of electric car charging points across the park.
- Completing climate change risk assessments and implement the recommendations.
- Installation of smart metering and new smart sub-meters.
- Installing more electric car charging points.
- Implementing a Sustainable Travel Plan.
- Installing solar panels on multi-occupier buildings.